WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SINGLES PARTY SEPT 10,2011 @ PAPPAS BAR...Orchard Park

Go down

SINGLES PARTY  SEPT 10,2011  @ PAPPAS BAR...Orchard Park Empty SINGLES PARTY SEPT 10,2011 @ PAPPAS BAR...Orchard Park

Post  bonbon110 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:07 am

DETAILS TO FOILLOW....

DJ.... APPETIZERS & 2.00 DRINK SPECIALS!
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

SINGLES PARTY  SEPT 10,2011  @ PAPPAS BAR...Orchard Park Empty More info re Pappas Mingle!

Post  bonbon110 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:26 am

Saturday, September 10 · 7:00pm - 10:30pm

Location Pappas Restaurant & Lounge
1780 ORCHARD PARK RD
ORCHARD PARK NY
More Info Its been a while since Ive hosted a Singles Party....but by popular demand...I will host one on occasion! Hope to see you there!

Saturday Sept 10, 7-10 pm
Pappas Rest & LOunge
1780 Orchard Park rd
Orchard Park ny 14224

FREE Admission!!
Drink Specials, a DJ (no dance floor, but there is an area to dance) Appetizers...and the best 10 cent wings around!

Bring a friend!

and please post if you can attend ..would like to have an idea!
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

SINGLES PARTY  SEPT 10,2011  @ PAPPAS BAR...Orchard Park Empty Pappas

Post  bonbon110 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:49 am

Went there on Sunday w/ my beau fro some wings....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm notice quite a few LARGE screen TVs...and many video games....plenty of booths..and tables and chairs....
comfortable spot.

Looking forward to SATURDAY@ 7

also posted in Gusto.........so hoping for a nice turnout!
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

SINGLES PARTY  SEPT 10,2011  @ PAPPAS BAR...Orchard Park Empty Re: SINGLES PARTY SEPT 10,2011 @ PAPPAS BAR...Orchard Park

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down