WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singles Party Saturday Sept 12 @ DOCK AT THE BAY

Go down

Singles Party Saturday Sept 12  @ DOCK AT THE BAY Empty Singles Party Saturday Sept 12 @ DOCK AT THE BAY

Post  bonbon110 Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:41 pm

AWESOME EVENT HAPPENING!

Our first Singles Party @ the Dock At The Bay... SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 @ 6:00PM (WEATHER PERMITTING as this is OUTSIDE)

LIVE MUSIC by DRUNKEN UNCLE (they play a mix of 70s 80s & 90s music)
the band begins playing @ 6:45 pm until 10:30 pm

***** FREE ADMISSION*******

*****FREE PARKING*******

*****DRINK SPECIALS*****

Dock At The Bay is located off Rte 5 in Blasdell NY 823.8247
3200 Hoover Rd
THE Dock has a Restaurant, Bar & Banquet facilities w/ lunch and dinner served 7 days a week. (I love their chicken fingers!!)

Right behind Tonys Drive In (hot dog stand) and a Go Kart track
more directions will be coming in the next few DAYS

The Dock has a spectacular view of Lake Erie, is a beautifully restored & renovated Carriage House and has historical value dating back to 1806!

You can check out THE DOCK by going to : www.dockatthebay.com

Come on out and Join WNY Datespot at THE DOCK

Bonnie & Matilda I love you
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Singles Party Saturday Sept 12  @ DOCK AT THE BAY Empty Dock party

Post  bonbon110 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:33 am

I'm looking forward to this party.........
weather permitting of couse.....Ill be following the weather channel...intensely that week prior..

have had lots of replies...and people out and about in WNY stating they will be attending!

Looks to be a grand time...Ive heard the band is great ...and great for dancing too!

Bonnie I love you

Hope to see everyone out @ the DOCK!
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Singles Party Saturday Sept 12  @ DOCK AT THE BAY Empty Dock Party

Post  bonbon110 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:35 pm

I love you
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Singles Party Saturday Sept 12  @ DOCK AT THE BAY Empty Dock Party

Post  bonbon110 Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:24 pm

ok folks Im back online.....had some PC problems for about a week.... but Im here!

Looks like the weather will be great on saturday....best bet...wear a sweater...it can be breezy & chilly down on the water! ben there a few times and was soooo happy I had a jacket in my van!

looking forward to seeing my friends..and some new ones too!

See everyone on Saturday!

Bonnie

I love you
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Singles Party Saturday Sept 12  @ DOCK AT THE BAY Empty Directions...to the Dock

Post  bonbon110 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:37 am

Ok......the Dock is right on the water....

Dock At The Bay is located off Rte 5 in Blasdell NY 823.8247
3200 Hoover Rd
Blasdell..... you can also Google the directions....
but for those familiar w/ going to Jacobis...take the same exit off the thruway...55 to Lackawanna
Stay on Ridge Rd until the very end...approx 2 1/2 miles..then .turn left... (you will go to the very end..passing .under the skyway)...
when u turn left...you will be on Rte 5... continue on there approx 2 1/2 -3 miles... you will pass the Ford Stamping plant (on your left)
The Dock is approx 1/2 mile further down Rte 5..on your right...
it is set back off the road, there is a sign along Rte 5
right along the front..is tonys ..a hot dog stand..and a Go Kart track...

Bonnie I love you
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Singles Party Saturday Sept 12  @ DOCK AT THE BAY Empty Re: Singles Party Saturday Sept 12 @ DOCK AT THE BAY

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down