WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12, 7 pm @ Jacobis, Lackawanna

+2
Angelwhispers077
bonbon110
6 posters

Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12, 7 pm @ Jacobis, Lackawanna

Post  bonbon110 Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:02 am

~~~FRIDAY September 12 @ 7 PM TILL...~~~

*** hosted by Bonbon110 & Matilda ***

******$*$*$ FREE ADMISSION! $*$*$*******

..... .Mark your calendars......SET your Cell Phone & Blackberry Alarms!.....what better way to meet new friends...than at a Singles Party @ Jacobis NiteClub.... (soon to be Sports Bar...they are remodeling and re configuring the floor plans )

~~~~~~First drink is FREE~~~~~

JACOBIS RESTAURANT & NITE CLUB..(soon to be sports bar)
1404 Abbott Rd
Lackawanna, NY

Meet & greet beginning @ 7 pm
2 large bars...great staff....plenty of room to mingle too!
Reasonable drink prices, Free Buffet featuring Jacobis Pizza !!! (excellent ) (we get lots of compliments on the pizza)
Outdoor patio to accommodate smokers, and 2 large screen TVs & several smaller TVs

Jacobis NiteClub has an excellent sound system, 2 large bars , fantastic, great looking and capable bartenders , and a great dance floor! AND lots of DateSpot members and Singles to meet & mingle with!!!
Come and Dance the night away......
Feel free to request a song or songs from the DJs ....... they are MORE than happy to accommodate us!

Jacobis NiteClub is 10 minutes from downtown, with easy access from the Skyway, (take Ridge Rd exit) or from the 90, ( take exit 55, take Ridge Rd, Lackawanna exit ramp) just 1 block from the corner of Abbott & Ridge Rds.

~~~ $ $ $ Plenty of ***FREE ***parking too!

(additional parking in Advanced Auto & across the street)
Jacobis also has a restaurant (featuring fantastic & delicious Italian food) for your dining pleasure if you so desire.

Local Hotels/motels in area for those in need: (as requested)
Hampton Inn 1750 Ridge Rd , Lackawanna 716.824.2030 (the closest)
Econo Lodge 4344 Milestrip rd Blasdell, Ny 716.825.7530 (2nd closest)
Mckinley Park Inn (Clarion) 3950 Mckinley Parkway, Blasdell 716.648.5700
Holiday Inn Express 601 Dingens Buffalo 716.896.2900
Best Western (brand new) Rte 5 Lackawanna 821.0030

YOU'RE GONNA WANNA......COME TO LACKAWANNA....

DONT FORGET TO SIGN UP ALSO!!!

AND BRING A FRIEND OR 2!!

you can also see our ad in GUSTO

BONNIE (Bonbon110)

CHECK OUT THE SIGN UP PAGE ON MYSPACE!

HTTP://EVENTS.MYSPACE.COM/INDEX.CFM?FUSEACTION=EVENTS.DETAIL&EVENTID=456389.83764&mytoken=6b452
and Facebook!

flower cheers Very Happy I love you flower

Last edited by bonbon110 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty party!

Post  Angelwhispers077 Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Ill be there...looking forward to seeing friends!

Angelwhispers
Angelwhispers077
Angelwhispers077

Female
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Hairdresser
Humor : Love to smile & Laugh
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty Re: Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12, 7 pm @ Jacobis, Lackawanna

Post  matildasmith Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:30 am

hey there angel -- cant wait to see u all either.. i always enjoy going there on my monthly night out!!

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty Jacobis....Friday Sept 12 @ 7 pm

Post  bonbon110 Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:18 am

Just a reminder...its on Friday this time.....we have had a few requests for a FRIDAY...so..here it is!

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty Single again

Post  heidilynn Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:31 pm

Well...things didnt work out with Kevin...so...I will be there!

How was Disco Stu's party...wanted to go...but decided last minute not to go.

I hate being single and jobless...
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty Re: Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12, 7 pm @ Jacobis, Lackawanna

Post  matildasmith Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:15 pm

heck i love being single!!! nice to see u around heidi see u at jacobis

matildasmith
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty Jacobis

Post  bonbon110 Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:45 am

I love being single too..... but I also love being part of a couple....its been a while ...so.....lets Party!

Hey You never know!

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty jacobis....

Post  bonbon110 Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:40 am

Just a note..signing up is NOT required to attend a party...but would be nice to see who may be attending!

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty fyi

Post  heidilynn Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:13 pm

There are many coming from Bar Louie to Jacobi's on Friday. I talked to Jim and he told me he and his buddies are going to Jacobi's to dance. I mentioned on the POF boards that I would be there too. I am spreading the word.
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,

Back to top Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty Jacobi's

Post  Sharzi Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Hi everyone,

I would love to stop in, but have to work in the morning. I am still going to try and make it for a little bit if I can.

BTW... Bonnie, I agree. I love being single, but there is nothing like being with someone. I tend not to meet anyone at the mingles, but you never know. Smile

Hugs,

Sharzi
Sharzi
Sharzi

Female
Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : Banker (Corporate) / writing, art, jewelry design, cooking, dancing... you name it, as long as I'm i
Humor : A mixture of goofy, silly, teasing.... love to laugh!
Registration date : 2008-07-13

http://www.myspace.com/Sharzi

Back to top Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty Jacobis friday nite

Post  bonbon110 Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:51 pm

ah yes.......... it is great being single...but I wouldnt be hosting these partys if I wasnt looking....lol Very Happy
and hopefully...someday my prince will come....(sigh)...lol queen
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty Looking forward to Friday

Post  bonbon110 Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:22 am

Cant wait to see everyone again!

Bon flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:19 am

weather I find my prince or not...I love a good night out to Jacobi's...if i meet someone great..if not oh well I had a few drinks..pizza..good friends..dancing...what could be better. I think I would have better luck at the fall thing you are hosting!
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female

Back to top Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty Jacobis Tonite!

Post  bonbon110 Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:52 pm

SEE EVERYONE THERE!

BONNIE
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Post  buffalojim Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:02 am

Hi all Had a great time at jacobis!!Hey girls I danced my butt off!!Whoever finds it please mail it back to me!! Smile Smile Can't wait till the next event!!!!----Jim

buffalojim

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty Last night

Post  heidilynn Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:50 am

What a fun evening!!! Thank you again to Bonnie and Mary for a great night! Why oh why does Mark have to get married today...I heard he has four other GF. Heck..I just want one man..lol. That short lil kid that works there..with the spiked hair..is 19 and wears a promise ring from his gf who is 29..dating for 3 years..dude she robbed the craddle!! I liked the new bartender chick in the back..she was a hottie..enjoyed bumping and grinding her.

That dude with the long hair..turned out that I knew him..didnt dawn on me til I introduced him to Bonnie. When I was 17 and he was 22 we met via a phone chat line..met and hit it off..and lost touch. He looked totally different back then and I am really great with faces. With the long hair and facial hair..hard to tell. It was cool to catch up on old times. No..we are just friends.

Jim...you can party with me anytime anywhere..just wear a shirt that we can tear off. I had a blast tugging you around with your belt!!!! Nice butt btw. Your a cutie!!
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female

Back to top Go down

Singles Party...FRIDAY Sept 12,   7 pm  @  Jacobis, Lackawanna Empty pics...

Post  bonbon110 Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:32 am

ok ill be uploading them in a few min!
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Post  matildasmith Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 pm

i thought i responded to this thread but it doesnt appear it made it through for some reason.. i had a riot last night. it was great to see so many familiar AND new faces!! i think consensus says we had at least 200ppl-- probably a bit more. we got off to a slow start but around 830pm we got bombarded. music was fun as usual with lots of dancing going on. one thing i can say for singles is that THEY LOVE TO DANCE!! jacobis was a good host to the party, providing a free drink ticket to datespotters and also complimentary pizza and pasta.

buffalo jim you are a hoot. i love your sense of humor!! heidi you were tearing up the dance floor -- i can bet odds you are one sore cookie today.

matildasmith
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:15 pm

What a fun evening!!! Thank you again to Bonnie and Mary for a great night! Why oh why does Mark have to get married today...I heard he has four other GF. Heck..I just want one man..lol. That short lil kid that works there..with the spiked hair..is 19 and wears a promise ring from his gf who is 29..dating for 3 years..dude she robbed the craddle!! I liked the new bartender chick in the back..she was a hottie..enjoyed bumping and grinding her.

That dude with the long hair..turned out that I knew him..didnt dawn on me til I introduced him to Bonnie. When I was 17 and he was 22 we met via a phone chat line..met and hit it off..and lost touch. He looked totally different back then and I am really great with faces. With the long hair and facial hair..hard to tell. It was cool to catch up on old times. No..we are just friends.

Jim...you can party with me anytime anywhere..just wear a shirt that we can tear off. I had a blast tugging you around with your belt!!!! Nice butt btw. Your a cutie!!

Mary...oh yeah sore..tired too..I didnt leave the bar til 3am!!!!
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down