WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singles Party Saturday Oct 11 @ 7:30pm ..Jacobis in Lackawanna

5 posters

Go down

Singles Party  Saturday Oct  11 @ 7:30pm  ..Jacobis  in Lackawanna Empty Singles Party Saturday Oct 11 @ 7:30pm ..Jacobis in Lackawanna

Post  bonbon110 Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:59 pm

~~~Saturday Oct. 11 7:30 PM TILL...~~~

*** hosted by Bonbon110 & Matilda ***

******$*$*$ FREE ADMISSION! $*$*$*******
Great drink prices...Great atmosphere, Great music!

.... What better way to meet new friends...than at a Singles Party @ Jacobis NiteClub.... (soon to be Sports Bar... as they are remodeling and re configuring the floor plans )

~~~~~~First drink is FREE~~~~~

JACOBIS RESTAURANT & NITE CLUB..(soon to be sports bar)
1404 Abbott Rd
Lackawanna, NY

Meet & greet beginning @ 7 :30 pm
2 large bars... AWESOME staff.... and plenty of room to mingle too!
Reasonable drink prices, Free Buffet featuring Jacobis Pizza !!! (excellent ) (we get lots of compliments on the pizza)
Outdoor patio to accommodate smokers, and 2 large screen TVs & several smaller TVs located all around the bar...

Jacobis NiteClub has an excellent sound system, 2 large bars , fantastic, great looking and capable bartenders , and a great dance floor! AND lots of DateSpotters and Singles to meet & mingle with!!!
Come and Dance the night away......(I know I do!) or just sit and talk w/ someone!
Feel free to request a song or songs from the DJs ....... they are MORE than happy to accommodate us!
Jacobis NiteClub is 10 minutes from downtown, with easy access from the Skyway, (take Ridge Rd exit) or from the 90, ( take exit 55, take Ridge Rd, Lackawanna exit ramp) just 1 block from the corner of Abbott & Ridge Rds.

~~~ $ $ $ Plenty of ***FREE ***parking too!

(additional parking in Advanced Auto & across the street)
Jacobis also has a restaurant (featuring fantastic & delicious Italian food) for your dining pleasure if you so desire.

Local Hotels/motels in area for those in need: (as requested)
Hampton Inn 1750 Ridge Rd , Lackawanna 716.824.2030 (the closest)
Econo Lodge 4344 Milestrip rd Blasdell, Ny 716.825.7530 (2nd closest)
Mckinley Park Inn (Clarion) 3950 Mckinley Parkway, Blasdell 716.648.5700
Holiday Inn Express 601 Dingens Buffalo 716.896.2900
Best Western (brand new) Rte 5 Lackawanna 821.0030

YOU'RE GONNA WANNA......COME TO LACKAWANNA....

DONT FORGET TO SIGN UP ALSO!!! (click on the reply button below and just say you are going to attend)

AND BRING A FRIEND OR 2!!

you can also see our ad in GUSTO....
also on MYSPACE, & Facebook & www.Buffalo at home.com

BONNIE (Bonbon110) flower

HTTP://EVENTS.MYSPACE.COM/INDEX.CFM?FUSEACTION=EVENTS.DETAIL&EVENTID=456389.83764&mytoken=6b452
and Facebook!

o yea and its Marcias birthday too!

dont miss our other upcoming events...
Cruisers 9.27
Game Nite 10.7
Corn Maze tba
..and a mingle w/ a live band performing..... to be announced

bigger and better things are yet to come!

Last edited by bonbon110 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Singles Party  Saturday Oct  11 @ 7:30pm  ..Jacobis  in Lackawanna Empty Re: Singles Party Saturday Oct 11 @ 7:30pm ..Jacobis in Lackawanna

Post  buffalojim Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:02 am

Jacobis is my favorite!!I just hope I can keep my clothes on this time!!! Embarassed Embarassed

buffalojim

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Singles Party  Saturday Oct  11 @ 7:30pm  ..Jacobis  in Lackawanna Empty Re: Singles Party Saturday Oct 11 @ 7:30pm ..Jacobis in Lackawanna

Post  matildasmith Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:29 am

maybe YOU hope that but us single females sure dont lol

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:55 pm

I will be a lil late...gotta make an appearance at Blu Martini...then I will be there. I will be dressed up in a cocktail dress...Jim cant wait to see ya...should be fun...
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  matildasmith Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:33 am

heidi ill have to load up the camera if you are coming all dressed up and ready to kill cant wait to see you!!!

matildasmith
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Singles Party  Saturday Oct  11 @ 7:30pm  ..Jacobis  in Lackawanna Empty Jacobis oct 11

Post  bonbon110 Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:18 pm

I cant wait till Oct 11..I love to party @ Jacobis...hope to see everyone there!

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Singles Party  Saturday Oct  11 @ 7:30pm  ..Jacobis  in Lackawanna Empty how cum

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:51 pm

[b]u always make ur minglers when angel has won. even if she has a post over a munth for u do. why.

Back to top Go down

Singles Party  Saturday Oct  11 @ 7:30pm  ..Jacobis  in Lackawanna Empty partys

Post  bonbon110 Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:14 pm

Jacobis party was posted on tues sept 16 6:59 pm

POF party was posted Sept 22 5:07 pm

You can check the threads and dates posted ... like i just did.........I have ALWAYS planned my single partys at Jacobis for the 2nd weekend of each month be it a Friday or a Saturday and have planned them this way for more than a year now...even when I planned them for POF..
Whichever one you choose to go to.... I hope you have a great time and ...Hey you never know ..you might just meet that special someone...

I would have not posted a party for the same night as another sites party...just so you know. I would have changed the date.

Bonnie ... flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:40 pm

Hey How Cum...Just do what I do..go to Angel's or Dubbs for an hour..to see what hers is like..and then head down to Jacobi's for a REALLY fun night of dancing, amazing pizza and good friends!!!

I hope I am not the only super dressed up for Jacobi's..lol.

You know I will be recruiting people!!!

Ohh and I have a reason to celebrate...tell you later Bonnie! Hope your feeling better! Love ya chicki! See ya around 8:30...save some pizza for me...
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,

Back to top Go down

Post  bonbon110 Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:24 pm

Im great Heidi....but wont be doing too much dancing ...still a little bit sore ... and congrats are in order hmmmm?? cant wait to hear what this is!
And cant wait to see you all gussied up!
Have a great time @ Blue Martini too!

luv ya too!

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Post  matildasmith Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:21 pm

heidi cant wait to see you as always.... being dressed up is no problem im wearing the usual jeans

matildasmith
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Singles Party  Saturday Oct  11 @ 7:30pm  ..Jacobis  in Lackawanna Empty Jacobis

Post  bonbon110 Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:14 pm

looking forward to Jacobis on Saturday.... and hope you are too!

Bonnie
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:45 pm

Cant wait..will be there at 9pm...save some pizza for me...told guys from pof to meet us there...newbies to the site..so if they ask for me point them in my direction. Steve will be showing up with his new girlfriend he met off of POF..they are so happy..second date for both of them!
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  sunshineMe Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:37 pm

[b]This will be my first single's mingle at Jacobi's, hope it will be fun. I am so excited. Thank you Bonnie! mwah
sunshineMe
sunshineMe

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : I work
Your Profile : I like clean, nice, funny, working, single white men.
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  matildasmith Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:58 pm

hey there sunshine how are u

matildasmith
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  sunshineMe Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:01 pm

I am good Matilda how are you?
sunshineMe
sunshineMe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:04 pm

Hey Sunshine..you were at Cruisers wern't you..oh you are cool to hang out with!!! Maybe I can get both Buff Jim and Don aka Goodlookinman to let us take off their belts and shirts again...soo looking forward to tonight!!!
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  sunshineMe Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:56 pm

hi, yes I was at cruisers. I did not participate on taking anyone's clothing off. Not my style. I am not sure if Don will be attending. I will be there with a few of my friends though.
sunshineMe
sunshineMe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  matildasmith Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:19 pm

heck i wanna watch someone take whoevers clothes off!! he he he who is don? heidi looking forward to seeing you...i got chocolate coming with me tonite if anyone has a hankerin' for it!!

matildasmith
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down