WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singles Party..Saturday Sept 27 8 pm @ Cruisers in Niagara Falls

5 posters

Go down

Singles Party..Saturday Sept  27   8 pm @ Cruisers in Niagara Falls Empty Singles Party..Saturday Sept 27 8 pm @ Cruisers in Niagara Falls

Post  bonbon110 Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:26 am

~~~~~CRUISERS Single Mingle Nite~~~~~
SATURDAY September 27 , @ 7 pm
98 th st @ Porter Rd
Niagara Falls NY 14304

8 pm till..???

1/2 mile West from the Niagara Falls Airport
~~Free Admission ~~ Free Parking~~ Free Buffet~~
Reduced drink prices
Great Sound System
Large Dance Floor with 2 dancing poles
ACTUAL Smoking Room
Outdoor patio also
and 2 Pool Tables

Directions and local hotel/motel info....
Directions:
If coming in from Canada, you take Lewiston Queenston bridge to 190 south to exit 22 I.E. Niagara Falls Blvd ...Route 62 make a left heading south to 98th street make a left onto 98th street Cruisers is at the end of 98th Street and Porter Rd.
Castle Motel and Assembly of God Church is on the corners of 98th and Niagara Falls Blvd.

If coming from Buffalo or points south and east of Buffalo, Take 190 north too exit 22 and make a right onto route 62 I.E. Niagara Falls Blvd and take to 98th Street.
If coming from Rochester area...then its 90 too the 290 too the 190 north and same exit as if coming from Buffalo Exit 22

3 local motels near the club :
The Super 8 at 7680 Niagara Falls Blvd # is 716-283-3151,
Best Western Summit Inn 9500 Niagara Falls Blvd # is 716-297-5050,
and
Castle Motor Inn 9802 Niagara Falls Blvd #is 716-297-3730

Hosted by Bonbon110 ..... & Matilda

Meet & greet begins @ 7 pm

AND BRING A FRIEND!!
also see post on Myspace & Facebook under events!

BONNIE
(Bonbon110) flower

Last edited by bonbon110 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Singles Party..Saturday Sept  27   8 pm @ Cruisers in Niagara Falls Empty Cruisers party

Post  bonbon110 Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:38 am

Hi all.....there is a sign up page on Myspace @ :

Http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&eventid=456391.10088&mytoken=6b452

altho not required to attend..would be nice to see who may be coming!!

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Singles Party..Saturday Sept  27   8 pm @ Cruisers in Niagara Falls Empty Re: Singles Party..Saturday Sept 27 8 pm @ Cruisers in Niagara Falls

Post  buffalojim Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:28 pm

Looking forward to cruisers---big dance floor Lookout bonnie and ginny!!!!!!---Jim---and yes I'll lookout 4 heidilynn---LOL Shocked

buffalojim

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Singles Party..Saturday Sept  27   8 pm @ Cruisers in Niagara Falls Empty Re: Singles Party..Saturday Sept 27 8 pm @ Cruisers in Niagara Falls

Post  heidilynn Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:48 pm

Hey Jim...I will be dancing on the pole...wanna join me big boy...lol. Cant wait!!! Can Amanda give us one free drink??? PLEASE???
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Singles Party..Saturday Sept  27   8 pm @ Cruisers in Niagara Falls Empty The Pole

Post  pepsi1950 Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:06 pm

I can't wait to pole dance for all the ladies lol!

pepsi1950

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Singles Party..Saturday Sept  27   8 pm @ Cruisers in Niagara Falls Empty Saturday

Post  bonbon110 Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:56 pm

Looking forward to it!

Bonnie
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Singles Party..Saturday Sept  27   8 pm @ Cruisers in Niagara Falls Empty Cruisers!

Post  bonbon110 Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:32 am

Well....Saturday is coming up fast...looking forward to seeing everyone again..and dancing around those poles!

see you there!

Bonnie
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:44 am

Hey who is the DJ for that night??? I hope the younger one...cus the older one doesnt play great music. They need to play more pop and country stuff~~
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,

Back to top Go down

Post  matildasmith Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:41 am

i totally agree with you...when i went last time the music sucked...it wasnt till later in the evening they changed the tunes. we will tell them to be more sensitive to our needs during an earlier part of the evening this time around. i am sure they will accomodate us. they are awesome hosts and hostesses with our group. i wont be able to go to this one. i have to represent my company at a conference on saturday...

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:53 pm

Awww you are the life of the party...you NEED to go! Who will take the amazing pics? Confused..is it at 7 or 8pm tomorrow? I hope to find a man at this one....
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down