WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 11th Board Game night at Barnes and Nobles Transit in Williamsville

2 posters

Go down

November 11th Board Game night at Barnes and Nobles Transit in Williamsville Empty November 11th Board Game night at Barnes and Nobles Transit in Williamsville

Post  heidilynn Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:08 pm

Barnes and Nobles on Transit Road next to Best Buy and Bed Bath and Beyond is having their monthly Board Game night! If you enjoy playing games like Blockus, Apples to Apples, Tshirt Game, Dice Games, Cheeky Monkey..etc...come on out and play with us! This is open to the public..so bring your friends! We will meet you at the Cafe at 7pm-9pm on Tuesday November 11th!
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

November 11th Board Game night at Barnes and Nobles Transit in Williamsville Empty Re: November 11th Board Game night at Barnes and Nobles Transit in Williamsville

Post  matildasmith Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:25 pm

heidi im going to try to make this one.. i have such a full schedule this upcoming week but would love to come ..last time i had such a fun time with the folks that showed up. good people and funny too. wheres that fella with the long hair been? seems i havent seen him around lately

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down