WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barnes and Noble Board Game Night/ Oct 7 Tuesday

3 posters

Go down

Barnes and Noble Board Game Night/ Oct 7 Tuesday Empty Barnes and Noble Board Game Night/ Oct 7 Tuesday

Post  matildasmith Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:13 pm

due to popular demand and interest, I have coordinated a Board Game Night at Barnes and Noble.
Thank you Heidi for the suggestion!

The event is for free. There is a limit of 20 people who can go, though, so please sign up with us to save your spot. There is a cafe there to purchase coffee, and other nonalcoholic beverages as well as snacks.

Board Games vary every month. Some of the games played are card and dice games, Apples to Apples , Tshirt, Quidddler, Shut the Box, and more.........

Barnes and Noble
7370 Transit Rd
Williamsville, NY 14221
(716) 631-4755

October 7th, Tuesday at 7pm

Take the 90 to the Depew Exit, Take a left on Transit. Barnes and Noble is past Main Street.
This is a fun way to meet people, do something different and have some great conversation!

Last edited by matildasmith on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Barnes and Noble Board Game Night/ Oct 7 Tuesday Empty board nite sign up!

Post  bonbon110 Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:17 pm

ok you know Ill be there...nice ..something new and different to do!

way to go!

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Barnes and Noble Board Game Night/ Oct 7 Tuesday Empty sign up for GAME NITE

Post  bonbon110 Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:17 pm

to sign up..to attend Game Nite.....just click on the "reply" button and just tell us you want to attend......we will count you in!

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Barnes and Noble Board Game Night/ Oct 7 Tuesday Empty Game Night

Post  heidilynn Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:29 pm

Thank you for having Game Night..I have played many of those games and it is a trip! I also would LOVE to find someone to play Rummy 500 with..or Scrabble with. I am a nerd..I love board games. Count me in.

Stephen_B (my buddy) will be there also.

Heidi
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Barnes and Noble Board Game Night/ Oct 7 Tuesday Empty Game Nite

Post  bonbon110 Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:27 pm

just realized..I may not be able to attend...as Im scheduled for surgery Sept 29... Neutral (outpatient) depends on how i feel if i can attend....
bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Barnes and Noble Board Game Night/ Oct 7 Tuesday Empty Game NIte

Post  bonbon110 Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:08 pm

just a note..... Im fine....had surgery yesterday and home same day doing well ..just a lil sore...hopefully will be able to go to this Game board nite...I love board games...Scrabble is a fav...Parchezzi, Yahtzee...Monopoly...Sorry etc! and cant wait to try out some new ones....and meet some new friends.... sure hope ppl come this is new & different! just as promised!

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Barnes and Noble Board Game Night/ Oct 7 Tuesday Empty Re: Barnes and Noble Board Game Night/ Oct 7 Tuesday

Post  heidilynn Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:33 pm

Bonnie: Glad your doing well. I need to have that done too. Anyways, just a note that it is not just a wnydatespot event at Barnes and Nobles..but it is open to the community. I just got a flyer in the mail. So...think we should have nametags for the pofers. Maybe meet Mary a lil early? Meet in the cafe. I have been to these events and they are fun!!!
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,

Back to top Go down

Barnes and Noble Board Game Night/ Oct 7 Tuesday Empty Re: Barnes and Noble Board Game Night/ Oct 7 Tuesday

Post  heidilynn Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:31 pm

I will be late...job interview at 7:15 at Munroe Chiropractic..cant skip out on that.
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  matildasmith Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:00 pm

okie dokie we will see u then....

matildasmith
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  matildasmith Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:17 pm

well wasnt this a fun event?? met some awesome people and got to have great conversations. games were fun too. i am definately having this event next month. for those of you who couldnt make it you missed a fun time. of course i wound up buying a few cds.. LOTS of books here. i was in heaven looking at them all before and after game time. heidi u are a trip

matildasmith
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down