WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics from Jacobis 9.12.08

4 posters

Go down

Pics  from  Jacobis  9.12.08 Empty Pics from Jacobis 9.12.08

Post  bonbon110 Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:56 am

Wow!!!! what a great time again last nite.....about 200 people in attendance... it was great to see some familiar faces that I have been missing...and of course some new ones!

Once again Id like to thank Mary... my BFF, and Cindy my BCF (best cousin )...lol
and Karen and staff at Jacobis !!!...the pizza was awesome as usual...and the goulash w/ garlic bread mmm mmmm Good!....
AND have you checked out all the changes going on at Jacobis? ...the sunken dance floor...the re configuration of some areas (front bar & seating by the dance floor and all those TVS! especially the 2 HUGE ones ..Jacobis is making a change over to a sports bar...but still will offer a niteclub atmosphere also! they are open on Sundays now for game day! how awesome with all those TVs and the pictures are great too! ... theyre still not finished with the dining room..so thanks to everyone who was early...for being patient while the diners finished eating...I think we will change the time to 8 pm until they are finished with the renovations!
Great to see my ol school chum since k-garden Suzy...omg what a treat, hope to see you again!
thanks to everyone for coming out and helping to make WNYDateSpot a success...!!!
our next event is Cruisers in Niagara Falls on Sept 27 8 pm! (note the time change)
and next Jacobis date will be the 2nd weekend in Oct....to be announced (stay tuned)

to see pics...click here.... HTTP://photobucket.com/WNYDATESPOT
Thanks to EVERYONE who came.....and had a great time! see you at the next event....also feel free ..make some comments...suggestions for a party...or meet.......anything...just click on reply....or start a new topic....this is a free site for YOU!

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Pics  from  Jacobis  9.12.08 Empty Re: Pics from Jacobis 9.12.08

Post  matildasmith Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:37 pm

lol buffalo jim nice abs ya got there

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Bonnie:

I love the pic of me and Danon up close..thanks! His eyes are so beautiful!

Do you have the pic of me pulling Jim by the belt? Would LOVE that one..

Need to ask you or mary something..can you email me? I dont have your addresses.
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  matildasmith Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:13 pm

from what i understand you can email people on here through the members list ... email sent via my aol addy

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  buffalojim Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:44 pm

Hey bonnie had a GREAT time from the pictures I think I got a fat lip---maybe from heidi lynn whipping me with my own belt????---thanks again can't wait till the next 1 Jim Very Happy

buffalojim

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Pics  from  Jacobis  9.12.08 Empty pics

Post  bonbon110 Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:13 am

hmmmm Heidi I put all but a few of the pics online ...only reason i dont post those is that they are out of focus...or dark....or something...I will double check my camera before I delete the pics tho to make sure I didnt miss one......and Jim...Im glad you had a great time...I know I did... and I look forward to each and every party/ or event..as a new experience...for me...and Date Spotters and friends!

bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down