WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics from Jacobis Aug 9

Go down

Pics  from Jacobis   Aug  9 Empty Pics from Jacobis Aug 9

Post  bonbon110 Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Ok folks .. sorry for the delay........
here are the pics from last nites party @ Jacobis..

HTTP://photobucket.com/WNYDATESPOT (click here)

....Id like to thank everyone who came...Tim our Webmaster stopped in ..and had a great time...and has lots of ideas for the site ...(bigger & better)...Mary & Cindy my 2 best buds... .Ridemover...Dee...Pat...Rachel....Duke....Deb, ..disco Stu....(who by the way is having a Bday in 2 weeks.. Aug 22...stop in & wish him a happy Bday).. Heidi & her new beau Kevin (hes very nice) just to name a few who came ..and Many new faces in the crowd...who saw the ad in Gusto...Welcome...!
Thanks again to Karen for all the support as usual...(& the pizza which recieved many many compliments for being very delicious!) her great Staff....and DJ, Angelo spinning the tunes....
Jacobis is definately moving in a different direction...large TV s being installed everywhere.. back bar has several over the bar...(even some work going on as we were meeting & greeting)...restrooms being renovated too....Dining area looking very different...everyone asking whats going to go in the back room...hmmmmm I cant wait to see too!

Mini Golf Game is the next on the list...Saturday Aug 23...check out our link...
and the next Jacobis will be ...Friday Sept 12 @ 7:30 pm (no Buffalo Bills game scheduled)
in planning stages, is a Karaoke nite..for October...
maybe a Halloween party....hmmmm any ideas on that one???
..Horseback riding in planning stages...
some possible ideas for next year...
Niagara Clipper
The Buttery in Canada (chartering a bus)
a picnic ..
Im very open to suggestions....email me..and we will chat

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down