WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentines Day Party @ Jacobis Sat Feb 14 7:30pm

2 posters

Go down

Valentines  Day Party @ Jacobis  Sat  Feb  14 7:30pm Empty Valentines Day Party @ Jacobis Sat Feb 14 7:30pm

Post  bonbon110 Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:28 pm

HI DateSpotters:

Our next Singles Party is scheduled for Saturday Feb 14 @ Jacobis Nite Club @ 7:30pm...
*** hosted by Bonbon110 & Matilda ***

******$*$*$ FREE ADMISSION! $*$*$*******

Great drink prices...Great atmosphere, Great music!

.... What better way to meet new friends...than at a Singles Party @ Jacobis NiteClub.... I love you

********First drink FREE for Datespotters Cool

JACOBIS NITE CLUB & Sports Grille
1404 Abbott Rd
Lackawanna, NY

Meet & greet beginning @ 7 :30 pm
2 large bars... AWESOME staff.... and plenty of room to mingle too!
Reasonable drink prices, Free Buffet featuring Jacobis Pizza !!! (excellent ) (we get lots of compliments on the pizza)
Outdoor patio to accommodate smokers, and 2 large screen TVs & several smaller TVs located all around the bar...

Jacobis NiteClub has an excellent sound system, 2 large bars , fantastic, great looking and capable bartenders , and a great dance floor! AND lots of DateSpotters and Singles to meet & mingle with!!!
Come and Dance the night away......(I know I do!) or just sit and talk w/ someone!
Feel free to request a song or songs from the DJs ....... they are MORE than happy to accommodate us!
Jacobis NiteClub is 10 minutes from downtown, with easy access from the Skyway, (take Ridge Rd exit) or from the 90, ( take exit 55, take Ridge Rd, Lackawanna exit ramp) just 1 block from the corner of Abbott & Ridge Rds.

~~~ $ $ $ Plenty of ***FREE ***parking too! Exclamation

(additional parking in Advanced Auto & across the street)
Jacobis also has a restaurant (featuring fantastic & delicious Italian food) for your dining pleasure if you so desire.

Local Hotels/motels in area for those in need: (as requested)
Hampton Inn 1750 Ridge Rd , Lackawanna 716.824.2030 (the closest)
Econo Lodge 4344 Milestrip rd Blasdell, Ny 716.825.7530 (2nd closest)
Mckinley Park Inn (Clarion) 3950 Mckinley Parkway, Blasdell 716.648.5700
Holiday Inn Express 601 Dingens Buffalo 716.896.2900
Best Western (brand new) Rte 5 Lackawanna 821.0030

YOU'RE GONNA WANNA......COME TO LACKAWANNA....

DONT FORGET TO SIGN UP ALSO!!! (click on the reply button below and just say you are going to attend) this will help us get an idea of how many will be attending...ty

AND BRING A FRIEND OR 2!!

you can also see our ad in GUSTO....
also on MYSPACE, & Facebook & www.Buffalo at home.com

BONNIE (Bonbon110)

bigger and better things are yet to come!

Last edited by bonbon110 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Valentines  Day Party @ Jacobis  Sat  Feb  14 7:30pm Empty Re: Valentines Day Party @ Jacobis Sat Feb 14 7:30pm

Post  heidilynn Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:21 am

I will be there...unless there is a snow storm!
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Valentines  Day Party @ Jacobis  Sat  Feb  14 7:30pm Empty Party

Post  bonbon110 Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:27 am

Heidi........you will be there..........right!

Bonnie
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Valentines  Day Party @ Jacobis  Sat  Feb  14 7:30pm Empty Re: Valentines Day Party @ Jacobis Sat Feb 14 7:30pm

Post  heidilynn Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:57 pm

yup I will be there
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,

Back to top Go down

Valentines  Day Party @ Jacobis  Sat  Feb  14 7:30pm Empty Valentines Day party UPDATE

Post  bonbon110 Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Someone suggested a great idea for the Valentines Day Party @ Jacobis....... bring a pix of your Ex.....and around 11 pm..we will all shred them and toss like Confetti!

what a way to ...toss out old ..."feelings!" lol

Hope to see everyone there.....and bring a friend!

Bonnie I love you
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Valentines  Day Party @ Jacobis  Sat  Feb  14 7:30pm Empty Valentines Day

Post  bonbon110 Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:25 pm

Looking forward to seeing everyoone again..........

Bring a pic of an ex..

Bonnie
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Sal and I will be there around 8:30pm...we are going to Ileio Depaulos for dinner prior to Jacobi's. We are so looking forward to shaking our butts on the dance floor. No need for my ass grabbing now...I got a man with a killer butt!!

Steve will be there with Terra!

Happy Birthday to Mary!
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down