WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Singles Party...Friday July 11 @ Jacobis Niteclub 7 pm!

3 posters

Go down

1st Singles Party...Friday July 11 @ Jacobis Niteclub 7 pm! Empty 1st Singles Party...Friday July 11 @ Jacobis Niteclub 7 pm!

Post  bonbon110 Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Mark your calendars......SET your Cell Phone Alarms!.....what better way to meet new friends...than at a Singles Party @ Jacobis NiteClub....

JACOBIS RESTAURANT & NITE CLUB
1404 Abbott Rd
Lackawanna, NY

Meet & greet beginning @ 7 pm
2 large bars...great staff....plenty of room to mingle too!
Reasonable drink prices, Free Buffet featuring Jacobis Pizza !!! (excellent )
Outdoor patio to accommodate smokers, Nice game room too! (3 pool tables) and large screen TV & several smaller TVs

Jacobis NiteClub has an excellent sound system, 2 large bars , fantastic and capable bartenders , and a great dance floor! AND lots of singles to meet & mingle with!!!
Come and Dance the night away......
Feel free to request a song or songs from the DJs ....... they are MORE than happy to accommodate us!

Jacobis NiteClub is 10 minutes from downtown, with easy access from the Skyway, (take Ridge Rd exit) or from the 90, ( take exit 55, take Ridge Rd, Lackawanna exit ramp) just 1 block from the corner of Abbott & Ridge Rds.

~~~ $ $ $ Plenty of ***FREE ***parking too!

(additional parking in Advanced Auto & across the street)
Jacobis also has a restaurant (featuring fantastic & delicious Italian food) for your dining pleasure if you so desire.

Local Hotels/motels in area for those in need: (as requested)
Hampton Inn 1750 Ridge Rd , Lackawanna 716.824.2030 (the closest)
Econo Lodge 4344 Milestrip rd Blasdell, Ny 716.825.7530 (2nd closest)
Mckinley Park Inn (Clarion) 3950 Mckinley Parkway, Blasdell 716.648.5700
Holiday Inn Express 601 Dingens Buffalo 716.896.2900
Best Western (brand new) Rte 5 Lackawanna 821.0030

YOU'RE GONNA WANNA......COME TO LACKAWANNA....

AND BRING A FRIEND OR 2!!

BONNIE (Bonbon110)

bounce Laughing Exclamation
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

1st Singles Party...Friday July 11 @ Jacobis Niteclub 7 pm! Empty Re: 1st Singles Party...Friday July 11 @ Jacobis Niteclub 7 pm!

Post  matildasmith Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:25 am

yaaaayyy bonnie!!! i will be there

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!

Back to top Go down

1st Singles Party...Friday July 11 @ Jacobis Niteclub 7 pm! Empty YEAHYYYYYYY

Post  heidilynn Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:42 pm

I have missed you Bonnie and Mary! Glad to see you again! Hopefully we can get a good group of younger people now to go to this thing! I sooooooooo need to let loose and party! I am NOT a fond of Mcroons...but LOVE Jacobi's! I will be there...might be a lil stressed due to moving the day before..but count me in!
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

1st Singles Party...Friday July 11 @ Jacobis Niteclub 7 pm! Empty Re: 1st Singles Party...Friday July 11 @ Jacobis Niteclub 7 pm!

Post  matildasmith Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:42 pm

heidiiii --- im going to treat you to a shot of helpmebestressfreefrommoving to get you started for the night... lol

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:39 pm

Who else is going to be there? Any others I know? Bonnie glad to see you are ok girl! We definitely need to chat..you too Mary...and thanks for the first drink! I miss the Jacobi's hott Bartenders!!! I just hope the DJ doesnt hit on me again...eww..too old for me..lol. Will Lou be there Bonnie..he has been MIA too.
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

1st Singles Party...Friday July 11 @ Jacobis Niteclub 7 pm! Empty hi Heidi

Post  bonbon110 Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:20 pm

Thanks for the nice words..Ive been missing everyone too........so..what better way to have everyone around again..than to do it MYSELF..!!! been spreading the word too.... we are still under construction...so it will get better with time!

WELCOME!!!

Share the news too heidi....

Bonnie Very Happy
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down