WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my biggest pet peeve...

+5
heidilynn
happylady
matildasmith
yogaman1919
bonbon110
9 posters

Go down

my biggest pet peeve... Empty my biggest pet peeve...

Post  bonbon110 Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:25 am

I hate it when you have a "relationship" with a guy.... be it chatting, or dating or whatever....and then he stops returning your calls... answering your messages...or whatever... ! Nothing! no reason...just clear out of the blue, all contact stops.... how elementary school ... at least be an adult about it...but I guess Im expecting a more maturity than there is... flower flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

my biggest pet peeve... Empty Re: my biggest pet peeve...

Post  yogaman1919 Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:25 pm

i cant sorta relate to that. my pet peeve is the mind games. which i can live without. either they are pretending to be something their not. or when they're just looking to mess with your head for some reason. like you said, elementary school behavior.
yogaman1919
yogaman1919

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  matildasmith Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:46 pm

my pet peeve is when a guy says you are the only one he is seeing and u find out he is screwing around with anything he can get ..thats nasty to do that to someone...but one thing i love what a guy does is when he talks to you about everything and values what you have to talk about. thats a class act man to me

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:24 am

I love you telling u how wonderful u are and any one would be lucky to have u and then u never hear from em ever again

Back to top Go down

my biggest pet peeve... Empty pet peeve

Post  happylady Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:22 pm

OH boy, don't get me going, but what I hate the most is when someone can NOT be up front with you. When they tell you one thing and do something else. If you aren't interested, then SAY SO !!!!! And please, please don't try to impress me by what you have.......... sure that's nice but what matters to me the most is WHO you are, not the fact that you are all this and all that Wink

happylady

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

my biggest pet peeve... Empty Birthdays and ex's

Post  heidilynn Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:32 am

Why do Ex BF's decide to call you up DRUNK on your birthday offering a booty call at 12am-1am...when you have not heard from them in MONTHS...nor really wanting to. Then when you reject the one you cared about the MOST he says that everytime he was with you...he was not thinking of you but his EX DONNA..just to get his rocks off! ARGGG MEN....
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Webmaster Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:44 pm

I myself decided long ago that I want to mean something to someone......sex becomes irrelevant, and ends up sometimes creating bonds that would sometimes not otherwise exist.......nor should they in some cases.

Sometimes I think that many people just aren't interested in a good and stable relationship, unless they don't have any stability themselves and see you as a rock in their personal tempest.

Webmaster
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 23
Your Profile : WEBMASTER any questions ...contact me

http://wnydatespot.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

my biggest pet peeve... Empty Pet Peeves.....

Post  Sharzi Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:19 pm

I agree with our webmaster. Sex can get in the way especially if you're having it before you even know the person you're having it with. It's the most intimate thing two people can do and sometimes if you have sex in the early stages, you may mistake that "high" for something more than what it is. Not to mention, having sex right away is the kiss of death. The other person is bound to think if you have sex early on, you're doing that with everyone.

I've heard this over and over from several different guys... women need love before they can give sex and men need sex before they can give love. I'm sure we've all heard this before... "I would never think badly of you if you and I had sex. It would show me your care." lol

I'm looking for the guy who values me. Is there a happy medium?

Sharzi
Sharzi
Sharzi

Female
Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : Banker (Corporate) / writing, art, jewelry design, cooking, dancing... you name it, as long as I'm i
Humor : A mixture of goofy, silly, teasing.... love to laugh!
Registration date : 2008-07-13

http://www.myspace.com/Sharzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Webmaster Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:23 pm

I thought about your comment:

"I've heard this over and over from several different guys... women need love before they can give sex and men need sex before they can give love."

Depends on the focus of the man. Physical desire and "needs" and entering into the wrong relationship can be much like going to the grocery store hungry, where instead of getting what we really want (a filet mignon, for example), we end up settling for what's quick and right in front of us (a 99 cent frozen burrito). Being alone can be like that for many, we think that we can never find our dream mate, so we might as well settle for "somewhat close" or "in the ballpark".

Getting back to the sex vs. love comment though, at the point at which I'd enter a relationship with someone, I don't want to look at her with the eyes of a cat who's seen a hundred mice turned inside out, I don't want to look at her as my personal workout bench when I need to relieve tension, I want to be special to someone.....because I'm worthy of it.

There's an old saying that I try to follow:

"To be with the person of your dreams, be someone they'd want."

Webmaster
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 23
Your Profile : WEBMASTER any questions ...contact me

http://wnydatespot.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

my biggest pet peeve... Empty My last girlfriend

Post  TBMOA/freeplanes Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:45 am

My ex kept talking about being with women and stoff while she was dating me. we would be talking and somehow everytime being and doing things with women worked its way into the conversation. boy if that doesn't make a guy feel like he has hit bottom. Then as my luck goes now everygirl i meet and think may be the one turns out to of just meant someoneand wants to see how things go, ect. I can't win
TBMOA/freeplanes
TBMOA/freeplanes

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Aircraft fueler,
Your Profile : I like to workout, ride bikes, and fly small planes. I'm looking for a girl that can keep up with me. Looking for a down to earth girl.
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  joe pepe Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:53 pm

TBMOA/freeplanes wrote:My ex kept talking about being with women and stoff while she was dating me. we would be talking and somehow everytime being and doing things with women worked its way into the conversation. boy if that doesn't make a guy feel like he has hit bottom. Then as my luck goes now everygirl i meet and think may be the one turns out to of just meant someoneand wants to see how things go, ect. I can't win

actually you have it lucky. i've once had women rob me of $20 just for buying them a drink.
and i've been stranded on the corner of milestripe and south park for no good reason after being picked up at a bar, and being led to believe it was going to lead to something other than a 1 1/2 hour walk home. dont get me started.

joe pepe

Male
Number of posts : 2
Your Profile : camping hiking and a few other things.
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum