WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jocobis 11-7-08

3 posters

Go down

Jocobis 11-7-08 Empty Jocobis 11-7-08

Post  TBMOA/freeplanes Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:21 pm

Jocobis was was this trip for me. Someone got me to come out of my shell for a change.
https://s461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/tbrett172/
TBMOA/freeplanes
TBMOA/freeplanes

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Aircraft fueler,
Your Profile : I like to workout, ride bikes, and fly small planes. I'm looking for a girl that can keep up with me. Looking for a down to earth girl.
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Jocobis 11-7-08 Empty Re: Jocobis 11-7-08

Post  matildasmith Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:20 pm

omg i had a riot last night... despite me being very tired i still had fun .. even more so, what a huge crowd and so many new faces!!!!! i am betting at least 200 showed up with about 60-75% being all new faces.

I also got a call from an attendee who met someone special last night...mission accomplished on our part..thats what wnydatespot is allllll about. whoohoo

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Jocobis 11-7-08 Empty Jacobis!

Post  bonbon110 Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:53 pm

I too was contacted by that same Datespotter who had me call HER.....at 2 in the MORNING ....lol and was sooooo excited to share her news!
That is definitely one aspect of what Datespot was created for...a safe place to go...to meet other singles...or go on a date...like I always say..."hey you never know"!

Always

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Post  bonbon110 Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:57 pm

And Tim...
Im soooo glad you are coming...and coming out of your shell too! thats wonderful... I think you are a very nice person...as we have chatted for a little while....your time is coming ...you will meet your soulmate at one of these partys ...Im so sure of it!
Hey you never know!

Ladies....pay attention here....Check Tim out!

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down