WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

re: a concern from a member ...

Go down

re: a concern from  a member ... Empty re: a concern from a member ...

Post  bonbon110 Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:25 pm

I recd a letter from one of our members...who is wondering......why ..... Question

..heres an exerpt..."hi bonnie sorry to bother you but i,m not understanding these dating sites at all...how do you meet anyone when they dont even answer your email.. "

Does anyone have any feedback, or other suggestions...not just for this member...but all members...who have questions....

I do suggest...to all members seriously searching...to post a profile... (or link to one) with likes, and interests...and what they are looking for...in a soul mate..or just a friend.....and also ages (birthdate on registry page is always helpful)...and of course a pic...
and when emailing a person of interest...please do say more than hi...(not saying this person didnt as I do not know the contents of the emails sent) these are just some ..suggestions....
I also suggest attending our planned events as a place to meet.....as many people do attend, bring friends...and of course I do advertise in the local newspaper, pennysaver...and myspace & facebook too.... and since you do not have to be a member to attend any function..any one can come.....as I always say "Hey you NEVER know"
Any questions feel free to ask...any suggestions..feel free to suggest!!!

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum