WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL members...please post a comment on occasion

5 posters

Go down

ALL members...please post  a comment  on occasion Empty ALL members...please post a comment on occasion

Post  bonbon110 Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:20 am

just a lil note....

Id like to see some more member activity.....questions..and/or responses......would like this site to grow..and need your help to do so!

thanks ever so much...

Bonnie
flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

ALL members...please post  a comment  on occasion Empty Autum

Post  heidilynn Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:17 pm

This is my FAVE time of year..the smells, the colors, the leaves changing, the apples, the country stores, etc. My question is can we set some events to do around the fall..maybe outdoor stuff..halloween..turkey day...the corn maze...trips to see the leaves change? I hate doing things by myself! Not to mention I love spending time with Bonnie and Mary..so any event that they have will be awsome! Just a thought!!!! I get spring fever and autumn fever..I know..I am odd!!! Thats why you love me so much!!!

Anyone needing a babysitter for their kids when they go out on a date...keep me in mind...I am looking for work.
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

ALL members...please post  a comment  on occasion Empty Re: ALL members...please post a comment on occasion

Post  matildasmith Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:40 am

what about a trip to ellicottville they have a pumpkin fest and so on there in the fall

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

ALL members...please post  a comment  on occasion Empty 9-12 Jacobis

Post  OP Lady Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:02 pm

What afun night. Good people...Good food...reasonable drinks...what more can we want! Smile

OP Lady

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

ALL members...please post  a comment  on occasion Empty Re: ALL members...please post a comment on occasion

Post  heidilynn Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:56 pm

Bonnie good luck today...if you need anything contact me!

Had a blast at Cruisers...my head still hurts..thanks Lenny..hey at least I got a free drink out of him. Music was better...BUT he wouldnt play Sweet Home Alabama or Summer song by Kid Rock! It was to hickish and it was hip hop hour..I dont care..I wanted to hear it. Oh well..I know Carl will play it for me at Jacobi's!! Pizza was ok..but like Jacobi's better. All in all fun time...met some cool people...omg that DON was a hoot! We have to bring him with us to Jacobi's!!!
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

ALL members...please post  a comment  on occasion Empty BonBon's party"S

Post  Dar4161 Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:04 am

Let me just say I have known this girl for 20+ yrs and she knows what people enjoy! Looking forward to Saturday and having a ball! Even if you don't normally have fun at these kinda social functions, BonBon knows........Come on out! Great Time!

Dar4161

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down