WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartbroken...

5 posters

Go down

Heartbroken... Empty Heartbroken...

Post  heidilynn Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:23 am

So..I started chatting with this guy via a phone chat line. Had a ton of things in common...we met at Jacobi's...and had the most amazing evening/morning of my entire life...keep in mind I am only 32...but it was just a special time for me. Was everything I wanted in a guy..lover..and friend. However, he lives farther than both of us like...and he has a lot of drama in his life. I am hurt cus I finally found someone who I could be myself around fully..completely...but no matter how much I want it to work..it probably wont....

When will I find that right man.

Heck...I got off of POF cus I thought he was the one!!

Heartbroken redhead in Williamsville.....
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Heartbroken... Empty Re: Heartbroken...

Post  Webmaster Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:09 pm

Was that the first time you met him, at Jacobis?

Webmaster
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 23
Your Profile : WEBMASTER any questions ...contact me
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://wnydatespot.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:26 am

Webmaster...yup...first time meeting face to face. We were chatting on the phone for hours on end a week before we met. Have lots in common...been through a lot..both Gastric Bypass Patients...both have insecurites.

Anyways, things are working out for us. We spent an amazing day together yesterday! Went out for Sushi..our fave...then went to his cabin that he and his friend built out in the Southern teir...was an amazing time! Didnt want to leave.

I have my issues and he has his...but we are working on them. Been a long time since I met someone who makes me feel like he does...and nothing can take this feeling away. Dont even try...lol.
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,

Back to top Go down

Post  Webmaster Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:18 pm

Great! Glad things are going well for you Smile

Webmaster
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 23
Your Profile : WEBMASTER any questions ...contact me

http://wnydatespot.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  matildasmith Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:24 pm

thats great heidi!! its nice to have someone you are on the same page with. i hope this doesnt mean you arent going to be joining us at some of our gatherings. i always enjoy seeing you around

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:34 pm

Yup...I will be around...didnt work out...more like I got sick of the bs he was giving me...my issue is that I think with my heart...before my head and other organs of the body....

I had fun at the wedding though...just reminded me that one day I want a family of my own with a lil girl....
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female

Back to top Go down

Heartbroken... Empty awwwwww im sorry

Post  bonbon110 Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:02 pm

Im sooo sorry to hear it didnt work out Heidi, the 2 of u looked soooooo cute together..and he seemed really into you....hope to see u soon!

bonnie
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:55 pm

Your not the only one who is upset it didn't work out...Yeah he seemed to be crazy about me..and visa versa!! I need to learn not to let my heart and hormones out think my brain!!! The one guy in a long time that made me feel beautiful and sexy...and desired..not to mention..he knew the ins and outs of being a Gastric Bypass Patient...and passionate..made me melt. However...when he keeps breaking dates with me and doesnt call to cancel...and makes promises to take me to Sushi (my fave) or a sleep over..and breaks it...there is only so much patience that I have for that..and understanding!!! Truth was...I think I was falling for him fast..and wound up hurt in the process..now he wont return my calls.

I will be at Jacobi's....just to go and have fun...a drink..and dancing..and pizza (so far the best in town)...but getting to be VERY picky on who I decide to date...and who I let into my heart...or decide to be intimate with.

Still out of work too....and dealing with financial issues...so..at the time..Kevin was the best thing going for me.

I am am the genuine real deal just looking for friendship...companionship...long term relationship with an amazing lover...is that too much to ask for..someone honest...genuine..real..who will treat me with the respect that I deserve. Sorry about the rant...just hurting.
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female

Back to top Go down

Heartbroken... Empty Dont give up

Post  TBMOA/freeplanes Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:31 am

Heidi don't give there is someone out there for ya. Sorry to hear it didn't work out. Guys are idiots.lol well most anyway.
TBMOA/freeplanes
TBMOA/freeplanes

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Aircraft fueler,
Your Profile : I like to workout, ride bikes, and fly small planes. I'm looking for a girl that can keep up with me. Looking for a down to earth girl.
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum