WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where to go on a date

3 posters

Go down

where to go on a date Empty where to go on a date

Post  matildasmith Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:02 pm

this is a tough direct answer... i like to do just about anything out there..however, recently went on a hike at a park. we found a nice secluded spot and brought out the cocktails. what a wonderful way to talk and get to know each other. it was beautiful scenery, unintterupted conversation, nothing to get in the way to know each other. i really had a good time there. aside from that i like museums and historical sites. something like that leaves for topic conversation and you get to see a point of view from someone you are interested in.

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

where to go on a date Empty Date Spots....

Post  Sharzi Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:10 pm

Love the idea of a hike somewhere peaceful.

A guy took me out for dinner and then to JNC once - we played mini-golf, and ended up playing all the games inside... we really had a great time. I felt like I was a kid again and we had a chance to see a side of each other that we might not.... can the person you're with loosen up and enjoy themselves or are they a total drag?

For me, lunch, dinner or coffee are a great first date because you can sit and talk, but I'm up for anything out of the ordinary too.

Sharzi
Sharzi
Sharzi

Female
Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : Banker (Corporate) / writing, art, jewelry design, cooking, dancing... you name it, as long as I'm i
Humor : A mixture of goofy, silly, teasing.... love to laugh!
Registration date : 2008-07-13

http://www.myspace.com/Sharzi

Back to top Go down

where to go on a date Empty Re: where to go on a date

Post  Webmaster Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:46 pm

For me, I always thought that bowling would be fun. I'm about the worst bowler in the world, but I love doing it, so at the very least, someone can see how I handle defeat! Razz

One of the other things that I love doing is hitting Antique World on a Sunday morning, especially in the fall when they have all the fresh baked goods and cider available.....

Webmaster
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 23
Your Profile : WEBMASTER any questions ...contact me

http://wnydatespot.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  matildasmith Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:20 pm

those things sound great .. i always say if i am in good company then it doesnt matter where we go cause i know itll be a good time no matter what... i love antiques i live in one---in 2011 my house will be 200 years old!!! trust me i have the aches and pains of an old house too lol

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down