WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALLOWEEN PARTY Friday Oct 31, 10pm Jacobis

5 posters

Go down

HALLOWEEN PARTY   Friday Oct  31, 10pm   Jacobis Empty HALLOWEEN PARTY Friday Oct 31, 10pm Jacobis

Post  bonbon110 Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:32 pm

jocolor Hi everyone .....Jacobis has planned a HALLOWEEN Party......for Friday Oct 31 @ 10pm... this isn't a singles party, but a party for everyone & anyone.... so this is what WNYDATESPOT is for...posting someplace to go...for a nite out or on a date! (25 and older of course.)

there will be a Halloween costume contest too! with prize(s)

Hope to see lots of people out having a grand ol Howlin time!!!

Bonnie geek rendeer king elephant santa sunny albino cherry affraid pig alien Evil or Very Mad I love you clown cyclops @ cat confused bom farao afro
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN PARTY   Friday Oct  31, 10pm   Jacobis Empty Re: HALLOWEEN PARTY Friday Oct 31, 10pm Jacobis

Post  matildasmith Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:53 am

bonnie sounds like a riot .... i have a few folks i know that havent been to a datespot event yet that want to go

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN PARTY   Friday Oct  31, 10pm   Jacobis Empty Re: HALLOWEEN PARTY Friday Oct 31, 10pm Jacobis

Post  buffalojim Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Hey girls I need a date---can you help me out!! Smile Jim

buffalojim

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  matildasmith Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:06 pm

oh here we go.....lmao jim u hunka man youuuuuuuuu.... so long as u take your clothes off im sure you will get plenty of dates

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN PARTY   Friday Oct  31, 10pm   Jacobis Empty Hey there Datespotters

Post  bonbon110 Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:34 pm

Ill be dressed in my fav Halloween Costume too.... (won 1st prize last yr @ a party)
I love Halloween...love to see the imagination used to make these clever costumes!

Bonnie
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN PARTY   Friday Oct  31, 10pm   Jacobis Empty Friday Halloween Nite

Post  bonbon110 Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:53 pm

only 3 more days to go!

Bon
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:44 pm

Bonnie..Mary will you be there? Is there a cover? Never been there without your party there. I will be a nurse..oh and I have a new haircut..cant wait to show it off. Miss you!!! Steve and his new gf Terra will be there too!
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN PARTY   Friday Oct  31, 10pm   Jacobis Empty Hey Heidi

Post  bonbon110 Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:26 pm

Mary & I will be there....will be in costume too! . I love Halloween...not sure about the cover....I should ask...and will let u know!

Bonnie
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN PARTY   Friday Oct  31, 10pm   Jacobis Empty Halloween party friday nite

Post  bonbon110 Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Ok DateSpotters...I checked w/ Karen @ Jacobis.....NO cover charge...and all staff will be in costume...and there will be prizes..for the best costumes!

lol I cant wait....!!!!!

Hope to see everyone there!

Bonnie queen
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:40 am

Cant wait either...I need a night out on the town...and Jacobi's has become my FAVE place to go..plus I adore the hostess Mary and Bonnie...and the pizza..yum...

I hope Mark and Crystal show up...I miss them...
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN PARTY   Friday Oct  31, 10pm   Jacobis Empty Jacobis

Post  bonbon110 Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:27 am

Just a note tho Heidi...this isnt a Singles Party...this is for anyone...not just Datespotters...there wont be any host or hostesses there... But I will be there...and so will Mary...and there will be others too as they have e mailed stating they will be there...and its advertised too!

Bonnie
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Post  heidilynn Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:28 am

I know..it is for everyone...which could give you business if you bring your flyers..if you think about it. Can you bring a name tag though...wanna write on my costume Nurse Heidi
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN PARTY   Friday Oct  31, 10pm   Jacobis Empty Halloween Party

Post  Angelwhispers077 Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:40 pm

Ill be there too..in Costume!

Looking forward to seeing EVERYONE!

Cindy
Angelwhispers077
Angelwhispers077

Female
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Hairdresser
Humor : Love to smile & Laugh
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN PARTY   Friday Oct  31, 10pm   Jacobis Empty Happy Halloween!

Post  bonbon110 Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:14 am

Whoooo Hoooo!
just pulled out the ol costume..and make up.... ironed out the ol wrinkles (from the costume) lol

really really looking forward to this party! and I hope everyone else is too... o yea costumes are optional...and NO COVER!

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
MET HIM!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down