WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything going on this weekend that's good?

4 posters

Go down

Anything going on this weekend that's good? Empty Anything going on this weekend that's good?

Post  Webmaster Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:02 pm

I feel like getting out...... Very Happy

Webmaster
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 23
Your Profile : WEBMASTER any questions ...contact me
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://wnydatespot.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Anything going on this weekend that's good? Empty Re: Anything going on this weekend that's good?

Post  matildasmith Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:30 pm

geez its wed already... i was at political parties all weekend.. its that season!!! hope u found something to do. this weekend is the chiavettas chicken bbq at the broadway driving range with miniature golf if you want to do something different other than go to a drinking establishment. its a nice way to meet someone in a different type of atmosphere too ..hope to see you there!

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Anything going on this weekend that's good? Empty Friday Nite

Post  bonbon110 Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:53 pm

Disco Stu invited us to his Birthday celebration @ Jacobis on Friday nite...Aug 22

Ill be there!

Bonnie flower
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Anything going on this weekend that's good? Empty Aug 22- 24

Post  pjay Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Buffalo Irish Festival happening at Hanburg fairgrounds this weekend. Good way to get a taste of local Irish bands as well as longer sets of not so local bands. I go every year. Good food, good music, good beer (so I'm told...I don't like beer!). More info available at shannonpub.com for anyone interested. (Everyone should work it around Chevetta's chicken and golf though!)

pjay

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Anything going on this weekend that's good? Empty Re: Anything going on this weekend that's good?

Post  matildasmith Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:01 am

i love ethnic parties .. irish and polish ones are my favorite

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down