WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disco Dance @ Hearthstone Manor 10.16.09

Go down

Disco Dance @ Hearthstone Manor  10.16.09 Empty Disco Dance @ Hearthstone Manor 10.16.09

Post  bonbon110 Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:19 pm

as requested from Donna: (this is NOT a Datespot sponsored event)

TICKETS FOR THE WORLD’S LARGEST DISCO ARE ALL SOLD OUT – SO WE’LL HAVE OUR OWN DISCO DANCE AT THE HEARTHSTONE NEXT FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16TH!

EVERYONE IS INVITED TO JOIN US FOR A FUN EVENING! WE HAD A GREAT TIME LAST YEAR AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS EVENT. HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES FROM LAST YEAR’S EVENT –

https://s651.photobucket.com/albums/uu239/luv2walk1/Disco%20Dance/?action=view&current=disco1-1.jpg

FRIDAY, OCT. 16TH, 2009

8:30 P.M.—12:30 A.M.
Hearthstone manor
333 dick road, Depew

$8 ADMISSION AT DOOR

DJ Rick Mann of Jukebox Tonight will be playing your disco and party favorites, as well as some great slow songs!

Disco attire is optional. We’ll supply the beads. Prizes will be awarded for the best dressed! First prize winner will receive a gift certificate for a free nights stay at the Best Western Inn on the Avenue! (I’m still working on the other prizes.)

If you are coming with a group of friends (8-10 people) and would like to reserve a table, please call 633-5413.

Info – Call 633-5413 or email donnamdonahue@verizon.net
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down