WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Buffalo Boat ride....and more please read ...and give me feedback..

3 posters

Go down

Miss  Buffalo Boat  ride....and  more  please read ...and  give me  feedback.. Empty Miss Buffalo Boat ride....and more please read ...and give me feedback..

Post  bonbon110 Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:30 am

Well...... we had a rather small Singles Party tonite (forgot there was a HUGE party @ the Buff Convention Center.) but the people in attendance were quite vocal on what this group should do.... many voiced possible spots...

1. Miss Buffalo Boat ride... this will of course come with an admission price. I can make arrangements for this event..if anyone is interested I will DEFINATELY have to know!

2. A Picnic....bring a dish and drinks to share..and a chair.... NAME a place..and we will see what people would like!

3. Midnight Bowling again ...to be up to the individual who wants to come..there is a fee

4. The Buttery in Canada have dinner w/ King Henry ....Medievel style.... dinner & maybe a chartered bus...w/ drinks... (Ive done this ...had a riot!)

5. Horseback riding (not free)

6. Karoke Nite

any other ideas??? please share..... you can click on the post reply button under this post on the website...or email me privately.... but Id love to see some posts on here...with new ideas! Ive had some ideas posted.....too few replies yet....

yea or nay

thanks

Bonnie
I love you
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Miss  Buffalo Boat  ride....and  more  please read ...and  give me  feedback.. Empty hello

Post  TBMOA/freeplanes Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:59 pm

I like idea of going to park and cooking out. bicycles required for extra excitment.lol
TBMOA/freeplanes
TBMOA/freeplanes

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Aircraft fueler,
Your Profile : I like to workout, ride bikes, and fly small planes. I'm looking for a girl that can keep up with me. Looking for a down to earth girl.
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Miss  Buffalo Boat  ride....and  more  please read ...and  give me  feedback.. Empty Re: Miss Buffalo Boat ride....and more please read ...and give me feedback..

Post  heidilynn Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:17 am

For the record Sal and I did show up after having a nice dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We got there at 9ish and hardly anyone was there! Sorry I missed everyone!

I too like the cookout idea, LOVE Kareoke (friday nights at Transit Lanes they have midnight bowling and kareoke in Keglers lounge) Sal and I are in on those for sure!

Tim...I am looking into getting a female bike...know anyone selling any?
heidilynn
heidilynn

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Swimming, walking, jamming out on my ipod to country/pop/80's/classic rock, American Idol, Reading,
Humor : funny sexual humor...cheesey one liners.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Miss  Buffalo Boat  ride....and  more  please read ...and  give me  feedback.. Empty bike

Post  TBMOA/freeplanes Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:52 pm

you want road or combo kind? i will do some looking
TBMOA/freeplanes
TBMOA/freeplanes

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Aircraft fueler,
Your Profile : I like to workout, ride bikes, and fly small planes. I'm looking for a girl that can keep up with me. Looking for a down to earth girl.
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Miss  Buffalo Boat  ride....and  more  please read ...and  give me  feedback.. Empty Re: Miss Buffalo Boat ride....and more please read ...and give me feedback..

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down