WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derricks personal training UPDATED VIDEO!!

Go down

Derricks  personal training  UPDATED VIDEO!! Empty Derricks personal training UPDATED VIDEO!!

Post  bonbon110 Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:50 am

My nephew Derrick has a website re his Personal Training techniques for slimming down & toning up... he is a personal trainer in Washington DC... In September 2002, he was named most valuable trainer in the DC area! And in 2006 was awarded Ballys East Coast Most Valuable Trainer in January & June 2006! (out of 1000 trainers) check out his website...and watch his exercise video...its FREE!

Bonnie

gotta check out his ABS!

www.DerrickInglut.com <<click here

Just click on frr advice/video blog...
click agree...then click play on the video.......... hes going to make something of himself ..,,, this was just updated too!
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down