PIX from Halloween @ Jacobis 2008

Go down

PIX from Halloween @ Jacobis 2008

Post  bonbon110 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:39 pm

What a great party last nite...
There were some AWESOME costumes in the house... couple of scary scary creatures... some quite comical ( the newborn baby, the redneck w/ the butt crack)...LOL and some just great...the Gladiator & ELF were soooo TALL!
I had a Ball just kicking back and partying....
thanks to everyone who came out, brought a friend or 2., dressed up (or not) and added to the nite....
and of course........ thanks to JACOBIS !!!! as usual a great time... great music ...atmosphere...(place was decorated nicely)and prizes for the costume contest....
To check out the pix ...CLICK HERE >>> ...... HTTP://photobucket.com/WNYDATESPOT ...

I loved sooo many of the costumes...some were just soooo creative...my personal FAV was the silvery shiny "robot" only way I have to describe it!

AND Cindy & I ran into a cousin we hadnt seen in 10 yrs...Lolly was awesome to see you again and I KNOW you will be back! (how she recognized me being all purple ...Ill never know!) lol

Costume contest winners were...Mario Brothers, Redneck, Beige Cop, French Maids, and Ursula

NEXT Singles Party is Friday NOV 7 @ 730pm
for more info check out the posting for this event! SEE YOU THERE!!!

Bonnie queen flower jocolor farao santa king geek afro sunny albino cherry alien pirat clown I love you Like a Star @ heaven cat rabbit pig Evil or Very Mad lol!
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

View user profile http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down