WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poppyseed....

2 posters

Go down

Poppyseed.... Empty Poppyseed....

Post  Sharzi Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:22 pm

I love hearing about new places to go that might be great for a date (or any time), but looks like I'm the only one who is sharing. Smile

Poppyseed has become one of my favorite restaurants and everyone I take there.... friends, family members... they agree it's now their favorite too.

Trendy, dimly lit, variety of dishes, and when you see and taste the food, you'd swear you were at a 5 star restaurant instead of one with wooden booths. The presentation is beautiful.

Some favorites.... the pesto shrimp alfredo... the scallops in scampi sauce.... a strange turkey sandwich made with cinnamon bread, and a dish that I can't remember the name, but if you like something a little mexican and with a bite, this one has it all.... it's a rice dish that looks like a huge porcupine. lol

I love it there so much that I ask for gift cards for the place. Smile A group of my best gal pals are taking me there on the 20th to celebrate my birthday.... can't get any better than that... good friends, good food, great atmosphere. Smile

Sharzi
Sharzi
Sharzi

Female
Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : Banker (Corporate) / writing, art, jewelry design, cooking, dancing... you name it, as long as I'm i
Humor : A mixture of goofy, silly, teasing.... love to laugh!
Registration date : 2008-07-13

http://www.myspace.com/Sharzi

Back to top Go down

Poppyseed.... Empty Poppyseed

Post  bonbon110 Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:36 pm

Hmmmm Ive never been there...guess Ill have to try it someday...its close enuff...by the Mckinley mall......right?

bon

ps hope to see u Friday
bonbon110
bonbon110
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 186
Job/hobbies : eclectic tastes..and yes I have a job
Humor : I have an off the wall sense of humor...... love to laff..& make others laff!
Your Profile : Im looking for my soulmate...someone to share lifes everyday events with. Id love a tall man (Im 5 ft 10) must have a great sense of humor,and as I am a lady who stands alone, and would love to have someone stand by my side.
MET HIM!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://profiles.aim.com/Bonbon110

Back to top Go down

Poppyseed.... Empty Bonnie....

Post  Sharzi Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:56 pm

It's right across from McKinley in that little plaza on the same side as Starbuck's.

You can basically dress however you want there, so no matter what, you're comfortable. I have never had a bad meal there either. Smile

Let me know what you think if you go.

Sharzi
Sharzi
Sharzi

Female
Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : Banker (Corporate) / writing, art, jewelry design, cooking, dancing... you name it, as long as I'm i
Humor : A mixture of goofy, silly, teasing.... love to laugh!
Registration date : 2008-07-13

http://www.myspace.com/Sharzi

Back to top Go down

Poppyseed.... Empty Re: Poppyseed....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum