WNYDateSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FROGHAIR....

2 posters

Go down

FROGHAIR.... Empty FROGHAIR....

Post  Sharzi Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:07 am

I used to love Evolution on Transit Rd, then a new owner changed it into a sports bar and it somehow lost it's appeal. Don't get me wrong, I love sports, I just didn't like the atmosphere they had created so I never went back.

But that same location is now Froghair. I had the occassion to stop in recently and was VERY surprised at what they have done to the place. When you come in the door, the room speaks to you.... it's classy and elegant without being pompous. There is a fireplace to the right surrounded by big comfy chairs. Across from the long bar are cubicles.... each one equiped with electronic golfing games that are projected on screens on the walls of each one. To the left of the entrance there is a restaurant area, and let me tell you, the food is sooooo good!

If you walk through the restaurant and out to the patio, you're in for a treat. Along the bar are large and comfortable chairs, fans are on so you sure won't feel the heat if you're prone to, and if you're sitting at the bar looking out toward Transit Rd, you'll find a very large fire pit surrounded by chairs, an upper tier with tables and chairs for outdoor eating, a stage and dance floor, and an area for smokers.

I'll definitely be going back. From what I've heard, they have bands on Friday nights and if the crowd is anything like it was when I was there, I'm looking forward to it.

Sharzi Very Happy
Sharzi
Sharzi

Female
Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : Banker (Corporate) / writing, art, jewelry design, cooking, dancing... you name it, as long as I'm i
Humor : A mixture of goofy, silly, teasing.... love to laugh!
Registration date : 2008-07-13

http://www.myspace.com/Sharzi

Back to top Go down

FROGHAIR.... Empty Re: FROGHAIR....

Post  matildasmith Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:14 pm

very nice sharzi!! i have been to froghair on several occasions for business and for pleasure. they have a great menu there too. in the winter we are going to put an event together. its a great place to go on a date too (trust me i know!)...

matildasmith
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 72
Humor : hell ya i gotta sense of humor!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

FROGHAIR.... Empty FROGHAIR...

Post  Sharzi Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:48 pm

matilda....

I can imagine it would be a great place for a date... if I ever had any. lol

Sharzi
Sharzi
Sharzi

Female
Job/hobbies : Banker (Corporate) / writing, art, jewelry design, cooking, dancing... you name it, as long as I'm i

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:13 pm

this group had a mingling at Froghair?

Back to top Go down

FROGHAIR.... Empty Froghair...

Post  Sharzi Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:18 pm

No, it was not this group that had a mingle. I was just describing the place for those who might be intertested in going somewhere nice for an evening. I thought it would be a great place for a date.

Sharzi
Sharzi
Sharzi

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum